Some of you are regular readers of our blog (and we love you). And, some of you are here because you just got our announcement. Woohoo!!!
We are sure happy to share in this excitement with you. Feel free to leave comments on our blog.
Below are the three pictures we chose to send in our announcements. We don't know who got which one, so I thought I'd share the other two top picks. My cousin, Brigit, took these pictures (
and these).


4 comments:
Awww... you both look very happy. It makes me smile to see you're doing so well.
Thanks for the URL link! I will return the favor and add you to my list of blog links.
Re: Mario... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
I love the invite! Thanks for sending us one, the picture is great!
Andrea- You look hot!!
Hey Andrea. I received your invitation last week. Congratulations again!
You asked how we know Mari. My husband, Jared Bernard and Mari were in the same single's ward in Provo before I met him. I've met Mari a few times since though.
Post a Comment