Monday, April 07, 2008

HTML Something or Other....

Hey, do any of you faithful readers know how to make a drop-down menu?

I admit, I have not looked around to see if I could find anything like that. But, I was just thinking that since our list of blogs is so incredibly long, it would be really nice if there was some way we could make drop down menus for each of those headers (thereby collapsing the list). You know, like the blog archive does.

Anyone? Anything? Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Andrea- I can't answer your question, but how the heck are you? And how did you find my blog? Congrats on your upcoming nuptuals! That's great!

Mari said...

I'm sorry, I'm just not that spiffy when it comes to these things. I'll ask around and let you know if I find anything helpful.

Mer said...

You know if/when you figure this one out, please let me know. I've wondered about the same thing. There has to be a solution. I'll have to check it out when I have time. Love you, MEr :o)