


Check out his work at http://www.kelvins.com/.
I won't say any mushy stuff, although there are tons of mushy things I could say right now. I indeed had an incredibly fun time doing these shots last night. Mark was so fun and enjoyable.
Any way, something else that was great about this trip was the weird cult thing that was going on. When we got to the salt flats, we could see what looked possibly to be markers out there in the middle...then we realized they were moving. Kelvin asked if they were kiters. No, they weren't. As we got closer and closer, we came to see this weird "ritual" thing going on. There were four walkers. They walked in a circle from one direction (N, S, E, or W), until they got to the next direction. Then they would go in to the center and walk around the center there. Then they would walk back out to the large circle and repeat.
They did this for AT LEAST the hour and a half we were there. We think they were filming it too, but man, that would be a lot of wasted video. They just kept doing the same thing...around and around.
The thing that made it even weirder was that they were wearing these hairy Jedi cloaks...almost like the skins from a bigfoot.... I don't even know how to explain it. So weird....
13 comments:
Very cool pics. Are you going to use one of these for your announcements?
The pics have already been printed and the announcements mailed (well, some of them. We get to seal the rest today), so they won't be included with the announcements.
Creepy cult thing.....but WOW those photos (and the rest on facebook) are AMAZING!!! I LOVE them! They belong in a photo magazine, you guys look great, your outfits look great, the location! * wow. The photographer is great! Very nice.
I just got your announcement in the mail today! I think this is getting serious! I love the new photos too. Great photography! The ritual thing would have freaked me out.
Okay, so a few hours after I posted my comment, I got the mail and got your announcement. It looks great!
Nobody worry. The cult people stayed to themselves. But, it sure made for some great jokes with us.
First - The cult thing - just weird! Second - Your friend did an absolutely amazing job. I know it sounds cheezy - but it's like he captured exactly what you are feeling in the photo. Especially the top one. You can tell you are so in love. I can't say it enough - so happy for you. :)
I love the pictures. You guys take great pictures together.
I love the pictures, they are amazing.
What gorgeous pictures! You're make such a beautiful couple. Love it! Mer :o)
I still think that you should replace the Abercombie porn they hang in their store with your pictures. The sunglasses one--it's my favorite!
Did you get any pictures of the weird walking people? Maybe they were making a movie. They do that a lot out there.
I love your pictures! You guys look great and your friend who took them is very talented! I got your invitation- thanks, they look great!
Those pics are AWESOME! You two are very photogenic :).
Post a Comment