Ok, Mark wasn't the STAR of the show. But, he did have a line. The movie is out on DVD now. You should get it and watch for my honey.Here's a summary:
To Megan, living up the worldly life is more important than the nit-picky LDS rules. When she and two coworkers--Mark, the office hunk she admires [a character, not my honey], and Chris, the guy she barely notices--are sent on a business trip, their plane crashes. Now stranded on an island and cut off from the world, Megan starts to see she's changed and that she needs to return to the person she wants to be. Combined with Mark and Chris vying for her interest, Megan has to find out who she is before she can choose between a man of the world and a man of his word.
Mark and I went to see the premiere last night. It was a fun activity. Mark and I tend to do a lot of fun things together. Peace out!
I even got recognized as a cast member after the show, even though I didn't go down up front with the majority of the cast members.
I am officially in the credits as "Cake Employee"
3 comments:
Woo hoo! Andrea, who knew you would marry a movie star!
Way to go Mark! By the way, Andrea, I tagged you. Check out my blog. Feel free to answer too Mark, if you don't want to be left out.
Doh! I watched this movie last night and I couldn't remember what part he was. Now I've already returned it so I can't go back and pause it and cheer. I knew I should have checked this post again before I watched it. Shoot!
Post a Comment