Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More pictures from the Salt Flats

I thought I would include a few more pictures that Kelvin Geis took a few weeks ago out at the Bonneville Salt Flats. Most of these are me just being me.
Our previous post with more pictures can be found here.

NOTE: I know you probably like that last one most, but the rest were goofy ones I wanted to post and not just the lovey dovey ones.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a little devil, ain't he?

Sam and/or Monika said...

LOVE those pics!!!

Nikki said...

I love these pictures.. That last picture on the bottom is breathtaking. The pose, coloring, everything.

Marisa Jean said...

I agree with Nikki. I like the last picture on the bottom. You look so in love!

Mer said...

Hi Andrea and Mark!
We got your wedding invite last week. Awesome picture! You two are truly so cute and so in love. We loved it! But hey, we're sorry to bother you, we’re going to set our blog to private so we need your email(s). The email(s) that you give us is the email(s) that will be allowed to access our family blog. You can send the email info. to Mer’s email addy:
merduslam(at)gmail(dot)com
Hope to keep in touch with you all! Love and aloha,
The Lams (Rett, Mer, and Kainoa) :o)

Mari said...

I'm a big fan of goofy! Great job!