So, since we had a really nice day on Monday, I decided to wear my lava lava to work. Of course, I got teased by my partners that I was going to scare away the clients because I was wearing a dress. For the 18 months I was in Samoa, I wore a lava lava to work every day with my flip flops (a.k.a "slippers"). I sure miss wearing the lava everyday, but I can't complain, today I am wearing jeans to work.My lovely work attire in American Samoa was featured in a legal article. http://www.lawcrossing.com/article/index.php?id=3263 (As a side note, I was the only male discussed in that article.)
3 comments:
Great, I'm marrying a man who wears dresses more than me.
and I look better in one too. And you are just jealous of my tan
I still say it's a skirt! My missionary nephew in Fiji wears one every day. It's crazy to see his pictures!
It's funny how different one thing can actually be.
Post a Comment