Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Who Is Your Role Model?

1. Pick your favorite number between 1-9.

2. Multiply by 3 then.

3. Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....).

4. You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number.

5. Add the digits together.

Now Scroll down ..............




Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein

2. Oprah Winfrey

3. Snoopy

4. Imelda Marcos

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Brad Pitt

8. Babe Ruth

9. Andrea Hales

10. Barack Obama


I know....I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me.

P.S. Stop picking different numbers!! I am your Role Model!

5 comments:

Monica said...

Smart thinking!

Nikki said...

LOL- I love it!

Unknown said...

lol!! Yes, you rock!

Anonymous said...

Okay, you are HILARIOUS!

Goldthorpe Family! said...

AH, HAHAHA!

Oh, you know just how to get my funny bone!