Mark and I "met" on New Year's Eve, one year ago. So, this was our first one-year anniversary to celebrate.
We had a couple friends over for games New Year's Eve. We went to bed right after the new year came in.
New Year's day, I woke up sick. Not really sick, but lots of sneezing, congestion, and sinus pressure. I knew I was getting a sinus infection.
We went to The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons. We both really liked that one. It has some amazing effects. I mean, you see the lifespan of two people, and almost the whole lifespan of a third. There's a lot to think about. It's something quite out of the ordinary.
Following the movie, we went to Mark's office and put up all his new wall-hangings (you remember--the ones I gave him for Christmas). His office actually almost has a personality now. Almost. I'll keep working on it. Hehehehe.........
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment