Friday, January 09, 2009

"Han Solo did not do ballet"

Today I had a conversation with a high school friend, Blaine Johnson, regarding a comment I made on one of my pictures on facebook.

After various comments regarding the neighborhood I grew up in, my brother Bob made the comment about our car in the background

Bob Hales at 3:04pm November 25
The first thing I noticed in the pic was Bertha, the 73 Pontiac!

Then my sister Elaine and I followed up with these comments:

Mark Hales at 3:05pm November 25
I am glad she is in the picture as well

Elaine Hales Harper at 3:36pm November 25
Great picture! I've been telling my kids about Bertha, but didn't think we had any pictures!

Mark Hales at 3:40pm November 25
Remember all those trips to Idaho in Bertha.

Elaine Hales Harper at 4:48pm November 25
Yeah, sleeping with my head on the "bump." Making your Star Wars action figures dance ballet--which made you so mad. He he he... Good times.

Mark Hales at 4:54pm November 25
Han Solo did not do ballet!!!

My friend Blaine Johnson, found that picture and comment and decided it was one of his new favorite quotes and that he would wear a retro T-shirt with it on it. We joked about that but then he showed me this.

So, if you are interested.. let me know!

4 comments:

Elaine said...

What can I say? Those little action figures do perfect leaps and splits!

But...I love the shirt!

Carolina said...

How do you know Hans Solo didn't do ballet?

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaha! That's funny!

Mac! said...

I would love a shirt with Hans Solo on it. That is awesome!! I could live without it though. But that is awesome!!!!!!!!!11