Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lousy Emailers

I am related to at least six lousy emailers. Those are people that I email often and hope for some kind of acknowledgement that they got my email.

Why are people lousy emailers? (This is where a response is requested.) Is it that hard to hit "Reply" and say, "Thanks" or "Got it"?

Gee whiz.......

5 comments:

Mac! said...

Well,why don't you learn? If they normaly don't answere, then why send it in the first place?

Goldthorpe Family! said...

I am a lousy emailer for two reasons:
1. Sometimes I have to think about what the person said - really process it. Then, I have thought about it so much that I feel as though I have already emailed them (since I've gone through it millions of times in my head) and wonder why they have yet to reply.
2. I'll finish this later.
:o)

Goldthorpe Family! said...

I love that nobody has replied to this. Apparently, you also know all the bad "commenters" in the world, too. :o)

Mark said...

Got it

Mari said...

Sometimes I'm a lousy emailer, but only if the response is going to be a long one. I don't expect a response when I send out funny forwards, but it's always nice to get one.