And miserable. I hate sinus infections. I woke up Friday and felt like either an elephant was stepping on my head, or, my head was getting ready to explode. Something like that. I felt like crying, but that would have only made it worse.
I didn't go to work Friday, as originally planned. Mark gave me a blessing and I was actually able to back to sleep and rest. I hadn't rested much during the night. The rest of the weekend was better, but I was still a little miserable because it was all in my face and forehead.
It took me until today to finally feel good. Now all I have left is a hoarse voice and the need to blow my nose every few hours. I think this is the fastest I have recovered from a sinus infection. Hopefully tonight I will actually be able to sleep through the entire night. :-D
3 comments:
Hope you get feeling better...Being sick is AWFUL!!! Jared's been sick all week too.
I sure hope so! Sinus infections are nasty! I used to get them all the time when I lived in Utah and I haven't had them much since I left. I hope you 100% better in no time! Thank heaven for priesthood blessings!
I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment