Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We Still Have Christmas Up

We still have Christmas up at our house. Well, just our Christmas cards and letters. We even got some after my birthday. But, they have finally stopped coming in.

Thank you - everyone - who sent us your good wishes, your love, and your testimonies of the Savior. We truly did have a wonderful Christmas and felt all the good feelings of the season.

God bless!

5 comments:

Janet said...

I just took mine down a few minutes ago! I love looking at all my friends and family when I walk out the door!

Monica said...

LEt the holidays linger - I say. I just hate throwing the cards away.

Unknown said...

That is so fun! There's just something fun and exciting about getting cards the old fashioned way and the added testimonies of Christ that come with them! Ah! I miss Christmas!

Mer said...

Yay for Christmas cards. Don't worry I still haven't taken ours down either. They're just so fun to look at. Well, I'm glad to know you didn't just chuck ours away. :o) You're too cute!

Coopers said...

How were your holidays? I hope that all is well. I do need to get your address and phone number so I can add to your collection. Hope to hear from you soon. Jill