Wednesday, January 28, 2009

He Doesn't Believe Me

Last night I slept very well. In fact, I almost slept through the whole night. (That would be a first in ages. Usually I wake up when I realize Mark is mashing his pillow into my head.)

There was only one time that I woke up--when I realized Mark was trying to tickle my leg.

He doesn't believe me though.

I swatted his hand away. He turned over. I turned over. And I immediately fell back to sleep.

Mark doesn't believe that it happened. He thinks I dreamed it. I didn't, though. Silly man.........

1 comment:

Goldthorpe Family! said...

Brent is THE nicest person in the world to have conversations with while he is sleeping. He remembers nothing about it, of course, but he is maybe overly nice and not his "realistic" self. The first time, it scared me. Since, however, I have learned to use it to my advantage. Wa-ha-ha-ha!!