Tuesday, January 06, 2009

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY MY LOVE


I just wanted to publish to the world (if indeed the whole world reads this blog. Ok... the entire world does not read it.. but people all over the world do. That is good enough for me) to know that my beautiful, talented, smart, spiritual, and sexy wife's birthday is today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Andrea, I love you. You make my life happy, even when you are being a bum face.


I hope you have a great birthday!!

8 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Ah, THANKS!!!!!!!!

Janet said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! I am excited to see you next week

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to you..Being 30 rocks..even though I've only been for 2 weeks almost but still happy birthday to you.

Unknown said...

you are so old!!! happy birthday!

Kimber's Blog said...

Happy 30th Birthday!!!!

Hayley said...

Hope you had a great day... I am approaching the big 30 next month!

Marisa Jean said...

What a sappy, romantic post this is. I LOVE IT! Maybe you should clue my husband in on how to post something like this. But I will agree that Andrea deserves the best 30th birthday ever.

Michele said...

Andrea, I hope you had the best 30th Birthday ever!