Saturday, November 05, 2011

Weight Loss

I have been losing weight. My current weight is 135. While most people would think, “Wow! That’s awesome!” I don’t. It’s freaking me out. I don’t REMEMBER weighing this little. I have never been very concerned about my weight. I know that as a BYU freshman I weighed 145. Since then, the most I have ever weighed (not pregnant) was 155.

So, yes—I’m concerned.

But, I’m guessing it’s all stress. Right now I eat EVERYTHING I want. This includes candy and donuts and Ding Dongs…you get the idea.

This past Monday I went to the doctor for me. He had blood drawn to see if there was medically anything wrong. Nothing. My iron is great. My blood cell counts are great. My thyroid is great. The only thing that they could see that was a little low was my vitamin D levels.

Stress. Ugh.....

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

One thing I am familiar with is losing weight when under stress--which often causes more stress. Hang in there. I'm just glad you're eating. That's where I always have issues. When I'm stressed the last thing I want to do is eat. Keep eating. Hopefully the stress will pass soon.

Monika Crowfoot said...

i hope things start looking up. you are doing a great job despite all the trials. :)