I don't play with Emma as much as I would like or as much as I should. I feel like I am always pumping for her or feeding her or else I am taking care of and playing with Zachary. It really has been back and forth between the two little ones.
Two nights ago, though, while I was taping Emma's oxygen cannula on her face and giving her her medicine, I played with her in a way that I want to remember and need to do more often. I leaned in and let her hold my face in her little baby hands.
Her sweet little baby hands touched my cheeks and my jaw. And she was smiling and talking to me.
It was Heaven.
3 comments:
So sweet! It truly is heaven. And so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle and miss those moments!
Hi, I am Kristie Y. mom. (Your link is on the side of her blog.) My fourth child was born with a serious health condition and it was so hard. The anxiety and uncertainty of life was sometimes overwhelming. Hang in there. I know Heavenly Father will bless you and your whole family as you pass through this trial. It is hard but the Spirit will comfort you. I love looking at your blog from time to time. Your little family is so sweet. :)
this is so sweet. love, love, love this.
Post a Comment