My mother cuts hair, she has her own shop. I’ve watched her cut hair a gazillion times. Mark has had me cut his hair. Watching my mom cut hair does not make me good at cutting Mark’s hair.
I should have taken that knowledge and behaved. Instead, I thought, “Well, I can cut Mark’s hair. Therefore, I can cut Zachary’s hair.”
WRONG!!!
Oh my goodness!!!!!
Poor Zachary. Poor boy.
Well, his haircut started okay. But since I didn’t make the sides even, I tried to fix it. Then I made that side too short. Eventually, my errors became so severe I just buzzed it all off.
I cried. I laughed—but I cried too. I didn’t want Zachary’s head buzzed. I love his curls. Now they are gone.
1 comment:
He looks so much older now! Holy cow. But luckily he has his mama's genes, so it'll grow back. I can't even begin to tell you how may people's hair I've botched. Ug. I hate cutting hair.
Post a Comment