Friday, November 18, 2011

Cuddle Bunnies

So, our bedtime routine is lovely. We change diapers and put pajamas on. Then we read a story. Then we sing a few fun songs followed by some nice Primary songs. Then we say family prayer.

Mark finishes with Zachary. He tucks Zach in and talks about the day. Finally Mark either sings another song or tells another story. I love listening.

While they are doing that, I put Emma's nasal cannula on and start getting her night bag of milk ready.

When Zachary was a baby, I used to nurse him one last time and then hold him and rock him for a while. Emma does not like me to rock her. She is not a cuddle bunny the same way Zachary is. It kind of makes me sad. But I do love our face-to-face time getting ready for bed, she's my lovey bunny.

I love my babies, my cuddle bunnies or whatever you want to call them.

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I have heard this of almost all babies. Girls don't cuddle and boys do. My girl hasn't cuddled EVER, but my nephews, they snuggle right in.

Monika Crowfoot said...

isaiah is more of a cuddler than makayah is. but samiyah is definitely the biggest cuddler. they are all so different. but, all so sweet in their own ways of showing love and affection. ;)