Thursday, June 04, 2009

My New Church Calling: Stake YW

I got a new church calling right before Grandma passed away. It's the Stake Young Women Secretary.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

This is something I can totally sink my teeth into. I'm such a nerd, so creating fliers, tracking numbers, and other such "secretarial" things is totally up my alley.

Right now, we're working on Girls Camp. It's on the stake level this year. I've already made some pretty fun fliers for it.

Also, I have not yet been released from my previous calling: ward YW 2nd Counselor.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!

That's right, I'm fielding two callings right now and I'm loving it. (Not to mention I love spending time with our young women.)

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow! You are a busy woman lately!!! Enjoy your new calling. I know you will do great!

Elaine said...

Wow Andrea! You have a lot going on these days! Good luck with your new calling. And I can't wait to see pictures of the crib and the baby bump!

Mari said...

I wonder if the church will try to be more politically correct and rename all secretary callings as administrative assistants. That would be funny!