Thursday, June 04, 2009

I Cut My Hair - Again

My hair is now the shortest it has been in about ten years. Maybe eleven years.

I had my mom cut about 10 inches off. I needed a trim...I told her I wanted something different...she suggested doing more than a trim...I concurred...she suggested about 6 inches...I said if it was going to be 6 inches, it might as well be 10 so I could donate it. Thus, 10 inches came off.

I promise I'll post a picture soon. (Look for the "baby bump" pictures.)

The other day I looked in the mirror and was shocked. I looked like a "Mormon Mommy." AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! That wasn't my intention. Oh well. It is indeed different.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I can't wait to see your hair and your baby bump!!! :)

the Lola Letters said...

Ha ha! You're so awesome! Might as well donate it is RIGHT! That's the spirit!

I, too, would like a gander at the baby bump!