Thursday, June 04, 2009

The Crib

On Monday night, after we read some General Conference talks for Family Home Evening, we went crib shopping.

Well, we finished crib shopping.

We've looked at cribs at a lot of places over the last month or two. And last Saturday we went shopping specifically for cribs.

Monday night we hit Ikea, just to make sure we didn't want one of those. We didn't.

Our final stop was at Burlington (a place we went on Saturday). We got just a simple crib--but I really like it. It doesn't change diapers and it doesn't do laundry. But, it will let our baby have his own bed and won't roll onto the floor.

We haven't put it together yet. That'll be something we do soon. But, we've got it! Yay!!!!!!!!

P.S. The picture is our crib--kind of. It's the same design, but darker wood. And, it doesn't have the drawer.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

How fun that you have the crib!!! I think that it is always fun when you start getting things for the new one. It makes it seem so real. :)

Mari said...

I want one that changes diapers! What are you thinking getting a simple crib? You're supposed to overspend and get a fancy one so you can brag to everyone about how cool you are. Sheesh!

Marisa Jean said...

Getting a crib seems to solidify the fact that you indeed have an alien growing inside of you. I like the crib. Good choice.