Oh my word--go see Up! I loved it! I cried twice. Mark cried too.It's so much fun. It's so clean. It's so tender. And it's so positive.
Fun: I love Dug. He's the talking dog. Well, one of them. I think he is the most fun part of the movie. And the movie is about ADVENTURING! Now, what isn't fun about that?
Clean: It's the kind of clean that you can take your little kids to and suggest to your religious relatives.
Tender: Let's be honest, Carl and Ellie's love is the kind of love you always want to have with your significant other. It's pure. It's enduring. And the love Carl learns to develop for Russell is the kind of love every child needs, and every child understands it.
Positive: Carl and Russell learn a lot of good things--good things about living, good things about sharing, good things about growing, and good things about loyalty.
Yup, I highly recommend Up.
5 comments:
Barth has been wanting to take the kids to go see this movie so I am glad to hear that it is good!
Awesome, I take it, it is 2 thumbs way "UP"!!! :) ok that was cheesy but I had to say it.
I honestly really want to see this, I think I might take my kids next week!!!
I can't actually read this post until after I see the movie. I hate knowing anything about a movie--even character's names, until I'm watching it for the first time. But I'm glad you liked it--I bet I'll like it, too.
You are so awesome to cut your hair ten inches so you can donate it. Lachelle did a lot of research and found a place that doesn't charge the people who need the hair (I think Locks for Love does charge them).
Thanks for the info on Up... we really want to go see it and now we just don't have an excuse not to!
I wanna see pictures of your hair. And I want to see your baby bump ;)
I totally cried too!! And NOT cuz I'm preggo
Post a Comment