We got to shake hands with President Pace (my stake president at one time, also the man who performed our marriage) as we were leaving the chapel. He was happy to see my parents and us.
You will notice in one of the pictures below, that I merged two separate pictures--the one where we are not right next to each other. I made Mark's hand disappear, like in Back to the Future.

My little blister, I mean, sister, went over with Mom and Dad. She sat in the car reading while we were all in the session. Afterward, we went to a Mexican place and had some yummy food.
When we got to Provo, my brother and his wife fed us dinner. It was a great day to spend some time with the family!
7 comments:
Way to go on completing your goal!! Sounds like it was a wonderful day.
Cutie pregnant girl:)!!! Hope you are well!
The pictures are fun. What a nice day! And you are a cute pregnant girl. What a great goal. I did that too, but haven't made it to Draper other than the open house. Soon though!
You look great!!
I really admire this goal and hope you don't mind that I'm going to steal it from you once I'm endowed. I can't believe you completed it so quickly. Man...
I had to do some catch-up on your blog. And you are looking very cute pregnant!
You are so cute pregnant! Way to reach your temple goal. That's awesome.
Post a Comment