Thursday, June 04, 2009

First Year Anniversary

Grandma passed away days before Mark and I celebrated our first anniversary. Apparently, Mark had a fun little retreat planned for us in Manti. Instead, we were home in Ferron.

That's okay. I had Mark.

Sunday, May 24, we celebrated one year of marriage. We each gave each other small gifts.

Mark gave me a really great Enterprise (from Star Trek) model. He also gave me a book of "mother's" thoughts. Thoughts for me as the mother-to-be. Very thoughtful! Very sweet and tender! And very appreciated.

I gave Mark two little board books for him to read to this kid when he gets here. One is about a gorilla. The other is 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. I thought they were appropriate. I also gave him (us) the last Harry Potter book on CD. I already had the first six books and he has recently started listening to them. Well, a few months ago. He's on book four or five right now.

I love Mark so much. He is truly my best friend. I can tell him anything. And I am excited to be around him every day.

I LOVE YOU MARK! Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Happy anniversary!!