Monday, April 20, 2009

Pregnant Friends II

Here is the latest update of my pregnant friends and friends who have already had their babies--all 2009 babies. Crazy.......

CountInitialsBirth DateGender
1C.M.Januarygirl
2C.B.Januaryboy
3A.P.Januaryboy
4V.P.Januaryboy
5M.G.Februaryboy
6E.H.Februaryboy
7A.K.Februarytwin girls!
8G.B.Februaryboy
9S.R.Februaryboy
10R.S.Februaryboy
11M.A.Februarygirl
12C.M.Marchgirl
13R.J.Marchgirl
14J.V.Marchboy
15K.G.Aprilgirl
16A.C.Aprilboy
17L.J.Aprilboy
18B.F.Aprilboy
19N.M.Aprilgirl
20L.G.Aprilboy
21K.M.Aprilgirl
22R.O.Maygirl
23S.B.Maygirl
24A.C.Mayboy
25G.E.Mayboy
26M.C.Maygirl
27K.B.Mayboy
28C.H.Mayboy
29S.J.Mayboy
30T.R.Maygirl
31R.R.Juneboy
32B.B.Junegirl
33K.C.Juneboy
34B.B.Juneboy
35M.B.Juneboy
36S.H.Julygirl
37E.B.Julygirl
38J.U.Julygirl
39S.A.Julygirl
CountInitialsDue DateGender
1M.S.Julygirl
2C.L.Julygirl
3S.F.Julyboy
4M.F.Julygirl
5S.B.Julyboy
6F.K.Julygirl
7K.A.Augustgirl
8D.C.Augustboy
9S.S.Augustgirl
10S.G.Septemberboy
11J.C.Septembergirl
12C.E.Septemberboy
13E.G.Septemberboy
14E.H.Septemberboy
15Z.L.Septemberboy
16D.J.Septembergirl
17K.Y.Septemberboy
18A.G.Septembergirl
19Me!!Septemberboy
20J.W.September
21A.G.October
22L.B.Octobergirl
23A.C.November
24M.L.Novemberboy
25L.W.Novemberboy
26T.H.December
27S.M.December
28K.T.December Twins!
29D.L.DecemberTwins!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is complete and awesome craziness! How cool! I wish I were on the list, but alas, it's too late for this year. Hopefully next year!

Melanie said...

That is seriously crazy that you have so many friends that are having babies this year! Very fun though. :D

Kristie said...

That is a lot of little babies! We find out what ours is next week! How about you?! :)

Marisa Jean said...

I'm just glad I don't see my initals on there! :)

Mac! said...

I don't get it...