Monday, April 06, 2009

To Parents, on Abstinence

My friend posted this amazing commentary on abstinence and parenting. I think it is dead on.

4 comments:

Janet said...

That was perfect!

Ticklemedana said...

I was TOTALLY gonna do that! Awesome...she was a bit worried when she wrote it but I assured her I agreed wholeheartedly and she'll be even more relieved to know your thoughts as well!

Amber! said...

Thanks for the email on this. Totally needs to be said more often.
I didn't know you had a blog! One more fun way to check up on you guys!!!
Visit mine at danwoodwardfamily.blogspot.com

Have fun in YW!!
Amber

Dustin and Christy Ericksen said...

So true....I can tell you one thing...bad parenting is one of the major reasons I got pregnant as a teenager...not tyring to shift blame from myself because I am responsible...but it is true kids that don't feel love at home seek it elsewhere.