I'm working on a project that is taking me back into the old Board of Regents' agendas and minutes. I found this today. You've got to read this short letter--it's HILARIOUS! (page 29 (199 on the document))
Hey Andrea I probably should have clarified (and now I have at the end of my post) but it was left there by a bird of prey! We have a ton of hawks and owls around here. In fact, the owls once dropped a rabbit on my house and I could hear it squealing while they started to kill and eat it! YUCK! Which is worse, finding the aftermath or listening to it happen? Both were disturbing!
2 comments:
That is hilarious! Who knew you could find something like that in an old agenda? I love it! Thanks for sharing!
Hey Andrea I probably should have clarified (and now I have at the end of my post) but it was left there by a bird of prey! We have a ton of hawks and owls around here. In fact, the owls once dropped a rabbit on my house and I could hear it squealing while they started to kill and eat it! YUCK! Which is worse, finding the aftermath or listening to it happen? Both were disturbing!
Post a Comment