I think I feel this kid kicking me. I was told by a SIL and I read in an article or two that the first movements I would notice could feel like bubbles and that likely I could feel them around 16 weeks. Crazy that today is 16 weeks.
Well, as I'm sitting here at work, I'm feeling "bubbles" in my abdomen that wouldn't normally be there. I think I'm feeling this kid--pretty sure actually. Awesome......
8 comments:
That is awesome! I always wondered what it would feel like. I bet it was a little weird the first time you felt the bubbles, huh? So fun!
Hooray!! That is so exciting!
I loved that feeling! I hope that I can feel it again :)
I'm glad your not ignoring me. I was starting to wonder what I did!
I heard that it feels like gas--so bubbles sounds right. That would be pretty trippy to feel some alien growing inside of me and kicking me.
Bubbles is exactly how I described it. People kept telling me butterflies but I could not relate to that. But it felt just like a bubble popped the first time I realized what it was. Then I decided it felt like when you have a twitch. But then it just gets stronger and then you start to see your belly moving. Pretty cool.
Awesome!! It is such a neat feeling isn't it!?!
That is so awesome!
Yeah! It's something you look forward to at first, then in a couple months you're going to wish the kid would stop kicking! Enjoy!
That's so cool, and I'm jealous
Post a Comment