Tuesday, December 23, 2008

First Christmas Card

This is a copy of our first Christmas card together. It's not much...but it's something. Sorry to all those who didn't get a hard copy of it--we'd be glad to send you one if you'd really like it. Just make sure we have your address.
Merry Christmas!!!!!

Thank you to all who sent us Christmas cards and letters. I'll show you our collection in a few days. Christmas cards make me all happy and excited! I love all of you!

I tried to make it similar to our wedding announcements with the same fonts, as close to the same colors as I could get, and our monogram. Sorry the quality isn't that great here on the blog. It's a Word document, converted to a pdf, converted to a jpg. I think if you click on it you can read it better though.

4 comments:

Janet said...

It is great! I love Christmas cards too.

Unknown said...

I love getting cards too! Thanks for sending me one. I hope you're enjoying your first Christmas married! You'll have to tell us all what traditions you and Mark start together! :)

Monica said...

Hope you have a wonderful First Christmas together!

Hayley said...

Merry Christmas...that is my way of doing cards this year too!