
(1) Friday night, Mark brought a
puppy home. Apparently, Mark and I are not ready for a puppy. We had a date already planned--and the puppy cried the whole time we were gone. Also, the puppy would not let us sleep. Us--parents (puppy or otherwise)? Ha! Oh dear........ What a sad realization.

(2) Saturday afternoon we went to the National Junior College
Football Championship game at the Rio Tinto Stadium. It was great. Somehow, I got hooked up with access to FIVE suites. They were STOCKED with food: sandwiches, hot dogs, buffalo chicken wings, potato chips, chips and salsa.... Too bad Snow College lost. It was a weird way to end the game. But, it was exciting nonetheless.

(3) Sunday night was the
First Presidency Christmas Devotional. We're so lucky to be living in a time of prophets and apostles. And, we're so lucky to know about our Savior, Jesus Christ.

(4) Monday morning, I took four hours off work to go do
Christmas shopping without Mark. Let me just tell you that 8:00 shopping on a Monday morning at Wal-Mart is actually quite delightful. I highly recommend it. And, I got all my Christmas shopping done. Check! I even had time to wrap most of it before I went to work. All the wrapping paper under the tree is lovely!

(5) Monday night, while I was cooking dinner, and just after Mark had got home, we got a knock on the door and then we heard running. I opened the door and found a can of
orange tulips with a note, "To Andrea. From Your Secret Admirer." I wouldn't let Mark have a peak to see who it was that brought me the flowers. I would hate to have my surprise ruined. I feel so loved though! :-D They are sooooooo pretty!
9 comments:
s so sweet! Now can you come wrap at the gifts at my house? I'll give you tulips too and I'll throw in an exclusive tour of the DC/AV area! ;)
Okay, I'll go wrap my own gifts...
We love our puppy! They are work though!
I loved the First Presidency Devotional. It was great!
The Christmas devotional was wonderful!!!! Glad to hear that you got all of your holiday shopping done!! Early morning at Wal-mart is the only time to go!!! It is my favorite time to go there too....no one is there!! :) How fun about the flowers!
You forgot to mention your $8.50/per slice cheesecake. That was a recent event too! I don't think the Hottie and I will ever be able to have a puppy because we can't agree on one we both like. I want a lab and he wants something that will eat us when we aren't nice to it, like a pit-bull. Oh how children are going to change your life!
GRRRRR to those flowers!!!!
Ohhhhh your puppy is so cute! Congratulations!!
OK. I'm going to need to have that puppy and I'm also going to need to have your hair.
Hand 'em over.
Okay, the puppy is super-duper cute!!! Does the puppy have a name?
oh I love your puppy! I think in some ways they're harder to deal w/ than babies. haha. Gaylon and I got a cat when we first got married. I bawled and bawled when we had to give him away when Chenoa was born. I just get too attached to animals...I'm sure he'll get better (about the crying thing)
Post a Comment