So, on Wednesday we went to the exclusive Stake Leadership Christmas Social for all those with Stake Callings and in Bishoprics.
The dinner was ... well.... odd. The food was normal, just cold. We ate ham (cold), green beans (cold), and rolls. The salad was supposed to be there, but never arrived.
For our entertainment pleasure, a "Bell Ringing" group came and performed several Christmas songs. For one song they asked for audience participation, so of course I volunteered. They passed out some bells (I got b flat) with a corresponding book. The song was "Oh Come all Ye Faithful" and about 90% of the words were circled, which was the clue to ring your bell, so I was the star of the show... just the way I like it!
6 comments:
You are the funniest man!
I've always wanted to be a bell ringer... gee, whiz. Lucky!
Posh.
Posh.
I loved being in the bell choir in junior high choir class. fun times.
Maybe he went into the wrong profession. I think she should have become a professional bell ringer.
Post a Comment