Hey, all of you people out there.... Would you mind praying for some nice weather for Saturday? It doesn't have to be ideal weather...just not thundering/lightening, not pouring rain, and definitely not windy. Just pleasant weather. Your definition and my definition may be different--but that's what I'm asking for: "Pleasant weather."
Thanks!
12 comments:
I wish I could send you some of our weather. We hit a record high yesterday of 110... That might be a little to warm for "pleasant" weather. I'll be praying for good weather and I'll be thinking about you too. Good luck and Congratulations on your up coming "adventure". My 2 cents for a happy marriage, ALWAYS treat each other like newly weds.
Sure, but I'm not sure how much pull I have. I usually go to my "grammy" for these sorts of requests.
So excited for you guys! Just 3 days left...I'm sure the weather will be great;) Good luck with the plans. By the way I'm super jealous of your honeymoon! Lucky butt! Good for you:)
hmmm...3 days til the wedding...something tells me you won't be blogging for a while, eh??? =D congrats again!
As long as you don't step in turkey poo I think it will be a fine day! Only in Manti can you go to the temple and smell turkeys! Ha ha, isn't it great!
Will do! I will start praying today! Getting excited? You're so ready, I'll be thinking of you on your special day! Love you, Mer ;o)
Mark, just remember everything i told you.
I'll concentrate on the "no wind" request. I'll see what I can do. . . .
Aren't you so EXCITED?!
Overcast skies make for beautiful skin tones in photographs. See, a silver lining to every rain cloud. Whoa, bad pun. I hope you have a great day!
we are excited for you! your engagement pictures are SUPER cute :) congrats on your almost wedding!!! we'll pray for good weather!!!
Tomorrow is the big day. I wish you the best! I am sure everything will work out just beautifully!
I hope you have a beautiful day tomorrow. Wish I could see you in your wedding dress, I'm sure you will be gorgeous.
Becky
Post a Comment