Today Andrea and I both took off work and ran errands. This evening, we went to my sister Karen's house in Highland and had a get together with all of my family. This was the first time since the summer of 2003 that we were all together.
I was glad that we had this time to have my siblings hang out with Andrea. We had dinner and just told stories around the table. It was great. On of my favorite moments was when all of my sisters and Andrea were on the pack porch just talking and laughing. At all the previous family gatherings I always felt incomplete and empty. But today, I felt whole. It was wonderful. As I said in my closing testimony to my ward, "The gospel makes me happy, but the gospel with someone is makes me even more happy."
I am so excited!!
1 comment:
I am happy for you both. I love the quote.
Post a Comment