Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Elaine.

How to Play This Game of Tag
  1. Post these rules on your blog.
  2. Post these lists about yourself on your blog: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random/surprising facts.
  3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys
  1. Hanging out with my family (Mark, my parents, my siblings, my aunts/uncles, my grandmas, my cousins...my FAMILY).
  2. Doing something really cool on Word or Excel. I'm a geek, what can I say.
  3. Riding my motorcycle--especially in leathers and with a bunch of motorcycle friends in leathers. It makes me feel wild and crazy.

3 Fears
  1. Having one of my family get in a serious accident.
  2. Spiders. But, mostly when they SURPRISE me. I can't stand that. I would die if I found one in my bed. And Mark--YOU will die if you put one in our bed.
  3. Not being able to have children.

3 Goals
  1. Have a good amount saved for retirement--so I can play with Mark.
  2. Own a house and make it a home--including the yard.
  3. Learn to SCUBA dive.

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
  1. Mark.
  2. Reading people's blogs.
  3. Sushi. Or--maybe that is just what is on my mind at this very instant...it sounds sooooo good. I'm hungry.

3 Random/Suprising Facts
  1. I saw the Samoan Temple burn down. And unlike what Mark says--I did not start the fire.
  2. I spent more than half a day in New Zealand and yet saw NOTHING. I got stuck there...my flight got cancelled...so I slept the day away at a hotel.
  3. I'm totally killing Mark at "Slug Bug" right now. It helps that I make him drive and that I keep him occupied by telling me stories.

5 People I Tag
  1. Mark
  2. Marisa
  3. McKayla
  4. Mrs. Goldthorpe (had to keep up the "m" theme)
  5. Mari
  6. Oh yah, and anyone else that feels inclined to participate.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Thanks for playing! I totally had forgotten about playing slug bug. I'm going to have to revive that in our car...