Monday, May 12, 2008

Highlights from This Weekend

  • Went to Orem for a friend's birthday. Turns out Mark sometimes has fainting spells, poor little fella, bok bok!
  • Visited Costco on the most deadly day: Saturday. We made an order so we can feed everyone at the barbeque.
  • Ate fish tacos. They weren't half bad--I would order them again.
  • Took my truck to Discount Tire. Turns out I had a nail in the left rear tire.
  • Went fifth wheel trailer shopping. Mark and I found our dream home.
  • Shopped 'til we dropped at DI. Okay, until the truck was finished being serviced.
  • Saw the movie "Made of Honor." Good thing Andrea doesn't have a male MOH
  • Played Monopoly. Mark kicked my behind.
  • Closed my finger in my truck door. I don't know if I've ever even done that before and I hope I never do it again.
  • Got my temple recommend. Mark and I are considering eloping--we both have our temple recommends and the marriage license.
  • Played Balloon Cup. I kicked Mark's behind and enjoyed every minute of it!

1 comment:

Mari said...

What a weekend! Sounds like you guys had lots of fun. Except the tire and smashing your finger part. Skip those things next time!