I was chatting with my friend Brett (I won't name drop as to how he is famous), and I commented that I can't belive I am getting married in 3 weeks. He asked if I was excited. I said, "I feel really blessed."
I truly am blessed. God has been good to me.
1. I am getting to marry my best friend. Someone who is silly, sexy, and spiritual. She is so much fun, and I can't believe how we are made for each other.
2. I have a family who loves me and is flying out to spend this day with me.
3. I know that God lives and loves me and is constantly blessing me.
4. I have a testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, and I am worthy to hold His priesthood.
5. I have a great job with great bosses.
6. I am healthy
7. That I live in a world that was not only created for our existence, but created to allow us to discover and learn of the laws of science and how it points to God's existence. (Reference to watching the documentary, Privledged Planet.)
Those are just a few things for today
5 comments:
I totally agree. I love the fact that you guys stop to think about your blessings once in a while. I am proud to be your sister!
You ARE blessed and I'm so happy that you two have each other. :)
Mark- wow- that was really touching. Thanks for sharing your thoughs. It makes me think about my blessing also, which are so numerous. Can't wait to see you both in 3 weeks.
Love Jessi
What a romantic. Andrea, you are one lucky girl! My husband's idea of romantic is asking me to cook dinner so we can eat together.
That's so touching. You two are so wonderful for each other.
and that's exactly how I feel about science! I've never seen that documentary, but I'd like to. Do you know how I might be able to get a hold of that?
Post a Comment