Hi, you don't know me, I'm Ginger's friend. Just wanted to let you know I was blog hopping, so not to freak out when you see someone in Italy looked at your blog. Congratulations on your wedding! I went on a cruise for my honeymoon too- it was awesome!
I love unpacking...I can organize everything...packing, however..TOTALLY different story...especially since i usually procrastinate packing and then everything gets thrown into boxes with NO rhyme or reason! LOL...and HUZZAH! Congrats! It's so soon!!!
7 comments:
The countdown is on! Believe me, marriage is better than being single, usually...
Hi, you don't know me, I'm Ginger's friend. Just wanted to let you know I was blog hopping, so not to freak out when you see someone in Italy looked at your blog. Congratulations on your wedding! I went on a cruise for my honeymoon too- it was awesome!
Only a few more days and then you get to have lots and lots of fun behind closed doors (if you know what I mean, wink, wink)
I hate packing more. Unpacking... I like that part. :)
Congratulations you guys! I am very excited for you!
I love unpacking...I can organize everything...packing, however..TOTALLY different story...especially since i usually procrastinate packing and then everything gets thrown into boxes with NO rhyme or reason! LOL...and HUZZAH! Congrats! It's so soon!!!
Wow, I can't believe it's that soon! (And even sooner now) I hate moving too. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment