Saturday, December 05, 2009

Splish Splash!


As mentioned in the previous post about products, this week I decided to stop using the "bather" and just put Zachary in the tub. (The picture above is from a few weeks ago, from the morning of Zachary's blessing.)

On Thursday, the third day of no bather, Zachary went to town splishing and splashing! He had so much fun! He was talking and swatting and kicking. He was smiling and cooing. He was so happy--until he remembered he was very hungry. Then he started crying.

But, we had so much fun. I love when Zachary finds something to be happy about. It makes me so happy too. We've had fun with the bath every day since then too. But, Thursday was the best. The best!

P.S. Saturday morning was the first day Mark flew solo with giving Zachary a bath. I'm so proud of both my boys! :-D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it so fun to watch them learn new things? I love those first splashes! Love it! He is such a cutie!

Dezi & Brock said...

That's so cute! I can't believe he's growing so much! I'm scared of washing a baby, I just know I'll drop them or they'll slip out of my hands. They get slippery!!!

Monica said...

bathtime can be so fun. That is if you can stay dry while the little one is wet. Just did some catch up on your blog. I still can't believe you are doing the whole cloth diaper thing - but it seems to be working for you! And - he's a doll. So cute and growing so fast!