I know this will be me in a few weeks! The last part is the worst... especially since it will start to seem like everyone that is due after you will have their babies first. Good luck!
I know this last week or two (sorry but that's a reality) is hard mentally and physically. Do you want to come and get a massage?? I'd love to do that for you. It would be great to catch up a little...face to face instead of blog to blog haha. -And massage is INCREDIBLE for prego bodies! I have maternity cushions so you can lay on your stomach and back. :D Hang in there!!! You'll soon be delivered!
Yes, the last weeks and days are the worst! But get as much sleep as you can b/c when baby gets here you'll be up all night! haha. As if you can get any sleep now with a blue bird flour sack stuffed in your tummy. haha! Good luck I totally remember all the uncomfy-ness:)
7 comments:
Lexi was over due by a couple days. It was torture.
Hang in there!
You're a gorgeous pregnant woman, if that gives you any comfort. ;)
:( I hope he comes soon too for your sake--but I'm gonna miss having you at work, so I'm selfishly liking that he hasn't come yet.
I know this will be me in a few weeks! The last part is the worst... especially since it will start to seem like everyone that is due after you will have their babies first. Good luck!
So sorry! Hang in there. You are almost done!!!!
I know this last week or two (sorry but that's a reality) is hard mentally and physically. Do you want to come and get a massage?? I'd love to do that for you. It would be great to catch up a little...face to face instead of blog to blog haha. -And massage is INCREDIBLE for prego bodies! I have maternity cushions so you can lay on your stomach and back. :D Hang in there!!! You'll soon be delivered!
Yes, the last weeks and days are the worst! But get as much sleep as you can b/c when baby gets here you'll be up all night! haha. As if you can get any sleep now with a blue bird flour sack stuffed in your tummy. haha! Good luck I totally remember all the uncomfy-ness:)
Post a Comment