Here is a look at what this pregnancy has done to my belly. Only two people have told me to my face how huge I am. One was a boss at work who just doesn't know when not to say some of her thoughts (like, "YOU'RE WADDLING!" as I walk down the hallway--at work, with witnesses abounding). The other is the new guy at work who is from China. Otherwise, Mark is the next closest by telling me that people at church comment how big I am. If violence were the answer--Mark, my boss, and the new guy would all get a kick in the shins. But, it's not. So, I try to ignore it. And good thing I love Mark. A lot.

I actually feel pretty good about how "big" I am. I think I'm just right. Thank you very much. And my doctor is not worried either. So, I'm great!
13 comments:
For the record: I saw you the other night (almost 38 weeks) and your belly didn't look anything bigger than what one would expect it to look. At let me make the important clarification that it's the belly, not you... it's the BABY that's big. Wahoo for big healthy babies! :) Good luck and hope he comes any day now. :)
Thanks for games and fun the other night. I miss you and that was a good fix. :)
I think you look like you are 38 weeks pregnant! Not big at all. I've always thought that people should just lie to pregnant women anyway and tell them how small they look. Even if we know they are lying... it's still something we'd rather hear!
I think you look fabulous. Having a baby belly is important. It also shows that you are doing what is BEST for your baby. I think you look great ( and Ty would appreciate sharing a bday with your baby! his is the 21st)
I think you look fantastic!
Mahalo, I love the belly pictures of our Baby.
I think that you look fantastic!! :) I do get huge and I know it....I measured 45 cm when I was 37 weeks. I think that you look perfect for how far along you are. It won't be long now. :)
Some people really don't think before making comments sometimes. When you have a 7+ pound baby in there, your belly is bound to poke out a bit. Hopefully you don't have random strangers ask if you're having twins. I was ready to punch someone after that comment. Good luck in the coming weeks!
You look beautiful! I am really excited for you!
Andrea!!! Andrea!!! You're Waddling!!! **Rolling my eyes**
She needs a good kick in the pants. I actually think you look perfect. Not too small, not to big--all baby! :) Can't wait to see what that little man looks like!
You just look 38 weeks pregnant to me, not any bigger. Of course you are going to have a big tummy by now. You're have a baby! You look great. Looking forward to hearing when baby boy shows up!
I got the comments "I don't mean to this rude, but you are HUGE!" from a bishopric member and I heard "you are huge... you are going to have hemmorhoids" also also at church from a *lovely* woman. You look great!
People don't say she is big.. just "When is she going to have the baby?"
I think you look absolutely fabulous!!
Post a Comment