Last night, before Mark and I read our scriptures, Mark read to me and Baby. We've been doing this the last little while. We went through pretty much all of our kid books, so now we're reading Shel Silverstein. This was the first poem of the reading--and I just about fell off the bed I was laughing so hard.
GARDENER by Shel Silverstein
We gave you a chance
To water the plants.
We didn't mean that way--
Now zip up your pants.
5 comments:
Ha, ha! Hee, hee! I love it!! And oh so true of boys as you will find out soon enough! :)
Thanks for the laugh!!!
I totally needed this... he he... Shel Silverstein is my favorite!
LOL!!! I'll have to say that to Grayson next time he does that little watering...
rofl! Your little boy will really appreciate that one someday! lol! Oh that is too funny!
Post a Comment