A couple weeks ago, my friend, Andrea, and I were emailing back and forth about our top five movie picks. We created a list of lists. I didn't have time originally to finish it and I promised her that I would. I told her I'd post it here as well.
Please be aware that within any one category, the list is not in the order of my most favorite to my fifth favorite. Sometimes it's hard to choose between one, two, or five. So, theses are my top FIVE of each. Also, be aware that I could have missed some of my "favorites" because I just couldn't think of them.
Top 5 Action Flicks
Gladiator
Young Guns
Transformers
The Dark Knight
House of Flying Daggers
Top 5 Comedy Flicks
Wild Hogs
Three Amigos!
Barber Shop
Galaxy Quest
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Top 5 Disney Flicks
Mulan
Finding Nemo
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Toy Story
Monsters, Inc.
Top 5 Drama Flicks
Million Dollar Baby
Whale Rider
In America
Rabbit Proof Fence
The Color Purple
Top 5 Musical Flicks
Fiddler on the Roof
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Wizard of Oz
Beauty and the Beast
Mary Poppins
Top 5 Romantic Flicks
While You Were Sleeping
P.S. I Love You
The Village
Hope Floats
Sabrina
Top 5 Soundtracks
Glory
Medicine Man
Back to the Future
Last of the Mohicans
Fly Away Home
Top 5 Sports Flicks
Rudy
The Greatest Game Ever Played
Remember the Titans
8 Seconds
Invincible
Top 5 Worst Flicks
Killer Clowns from Outer Space
Napoleon Dynamite
See Spot Run
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Hellboy 2
Top 5 Flicks of All Time
Three Amigos!
Ladyhawke
The Dark Crystal
Mulan
Wild Hogs
5 comments:
I haven't seen Bednobs and Broomsticks in YEARS! Thanks to you, though, I did see Wild Hogs and nearly peed my pants. A few of my personal favorites that weren't listed are: The Little Mermaid, Sleepless in Seattle, That Thing You Do, Count of Monte Cristo, and of course, Pride and Prejudice.
Mulan is one of my all time favorite too! Great pick!
OK, Rabbit Proof Fence, The Little Mermaid, Napoleon Dynamite, and The Dark Crystal all do not belong in their categories. But the rest of the picks are pretty good.
What, no LOTR?
I love Ladyhawke! So cool that it's on your top greatest too! Mulan is also one of my favorites, but of the Disney ones, Beauty and the Beast is still my favorite and I'd have to add Labyrinth and Princess Bride to in somewhere if it were my list.
That is funny to read. Didn't know some of them, but there are some great ones on that list.
Post a Comment