Last night, at Young Women, I behaved badly. It's true. I behaved very badly. But, then I got my act straight and behaved much better.
We--the YW presidency--did two skits for our girls to teach them about sacrament meeting behavior. The first skit we displayed numerous inappropriate behaviors. The second skit we displayed appropriate behavior.
The girls laughed pretty hard, but, I think they got the message. In fact, we even had the Spirit in the room when we talked about the actual sacrament. We first read some passages from the most recent talk in general conference about reverence. Then we read some quotes from John Bytheway about the sacrament.
Satomi was the one who outlined the skits for us. And, she prepared the handouts and thoughts.
Anyway, see if you can count the number of inappropriate things we did in the first skit. And then look at our angelic faces during the second. | |
4 comments:
That's hillarous! I bet the girls love you.
What a great idea! I'd want you to be my YW leader. Oh, wait! You were my RA...pretty close!
What a fun idea for an activity. That's a great creative (and funny) way to teach reverance. Cudos to you!
I bet your Y/W girls just love you. Looks like a great idea for an activity.
Post a Comment