Temples Mark & Andrea Have Attended
First Time Together
| # | Temple | State | Endowment | Sealings | Open House |
| 1 | Rexburg | Idaho | . | . | Jan. ‘08 |
| 2 | Jordan River | Utah | Feb. ‘08 | July ‘09 | . |
| 3 | Salt Lake City | Utah | Mar. ‘08 | . | . |
| 4 | Bountiful | Utah | April ‘08 | . | . |
| 5 | Timpanogos | Utah | May ‘08 | . | . |
| 6 | Manti | Utah | . | May ‘08* | . |
| 7 | Boise | Idaho | June ‘08 | . | . |
| 8 | Columbia River | Washington | June ‘08 | . | . |
| 9 | Ogden | Utah | July ‘08 | . | . |
| 10 | Monticello | Utah | Sept. ‘08 | . | . |
| 11 | Logan | Utah | Nov. ‘08 | . | . |
It’s been really rewarding for us. We’ve felt more love for each other, and we feel like we’ve been strengthened spiritually.
This past Friday night, we went to Logan and stayed with Mark’s friends from his youth: Parker and Debbie. The husband/dad was one of Mark’s young men leaders. They were absolutely wonderful. Mark and I want to be like them when we’re their age. And, we want to be like them when we’re old too. They are still in love and they still are young.
They fed us burgers for dinner. First thing Saturday, we went to the temple. Then we just talked with them until almost 2:30 when we decided we better leave them. They were wonderful. And, it just made Mark and me even more happy that we have each other.
5 comments:
awesome! What a great goal!
I love that you have a chart for this. That is too funny. When are you going to visit the Provo temple? That is the best one, you know.
I think Manti is the best personally :)
Road trip to St. George! Do it in the winter. It's still nice there! What a cool goal!
I fully support this! I think Jonathan and I have a goal to eat at every Taco Bell. So far we've hit...mmm....well I don't know, but a LOT!
Post a Comment