Andrea- congrats to you both! Would be great to see you over Christmas--I think Gioey is going to try and organize something. Wouldn't that be great?? Best, Wendy
Congrats!! I'm surprised we made it through our first year of marriage. Things are much better now!! It is awesome to see how happy you are!! Happy Anniversary!!
9 comments:
I LOVE YOU
Too cute! Happy anniversary!
Andrea- congrats to you both! Would be great to see you over Christmas--I think Gioey is going to try and organize something. Wouldn't that be great?? Best, Wendy
A half a year already? Time flies when you're having fun! Congratulations!
Congrats!! I'm surprised we made it through our first year of marriage. Things are much better now!! It is awesome to see how happy you are!! Happy Anniversary!!
Huzah for 6 months!!! Only eternity left to go...er...what?
That totally flew by! Happy anniversary. Hopefully on your 1-year you won't have to spend $10 on two root-beers.
It sure flies by, happy six months and many more!
Six months already!!! I can't believe how time flies. That is the most beautiful picture!
Post a Comment