Does anyone know anyone living in San Antonio? I have some really good friends who are moving to San Antonio right before Christmas--literally--and I don't want them to be all alone. They're moving there December 17th. ZOIKS! Anyone?
Andrea, David's step-nephew Jake and his wife Bekka live in San Antonio. They've lived there a year or so. (Their blog is linked to my blog). I can give them a call if you are interested.
I know a family that lives there, but not very well. I will see if I can get their contact info for you, but I am not sure if I will be able to. I will let you know.
3 comments:
Andrea,
David's step-nephew Jake and his wife Bekka live in San Antonio. They've lived there a year or so. (Their blog is linked to my blog). I can give them a call if you are interested.
Nope no ties to San Antonio but sounds like a nice warm place to be for the winter. Hope you find someone!
I know a family that lives there, but not very well. I will see if I can get their contact info for you, but I am not sure if I will be able to. I will let you know.
Post a Comment