Instead of lounging around Saturday like I had hoped we would do, we actually did a bit of work.* We went grocery shopping.
* We bought new shelves for our storage room.
* We reorganized our storage room, using the new shelves (as you can see).
* We worked on our 72-hour kits.
That doesn't seem like a ton, but, in my opinion, I think it was a good Saturday's workload. Not too much to get annoyed or anything. And, we did things that are already having a positive impact on our household. I'm quite proud of the new shelves and of the 72-hour kits.
And now we have more shelves to actually put food on. It was kind of frustrating to try and cram food on a teeny tiny shelf that wasn't intended to handle food storage.
5 comments:
That is a great idea! Good Job!
Awesome! We have the food storage. want to help us update our 72 hour kits? I think that's the hardest part. We have bags in the closet and we just got the kids' done over the summer, but ours haven't been updated since we lived in Germany 4 years ago... I guess we better get on it!
Great Saturday project! Doesn't it feel good?!
I didn't. I sat around watching movies. Glad one of us ambitious.
I'm jealous of your organization. I keep hoping and praying that one day our food will be organized. Everytime I try it, it backfires. Nice job.
You're making me feel guilty.
We DID organize our paper files last weekend though.
You are amazing. you put my food "storage" to shame. haha....bishopric...what a journey!
Post a Comment