That is awesome! I wanted to hear the rest of his lecture!
yea - I totally wasn't done yet, wanted to hear the rest. but yea, I counted 18 and saw the ape, but did wonder for how long he was out.
The first time I saw this, I didn't believe that the first video I saw was the same as the second, so I had to rewind and watch it again. Crazy.
I counted 15 passes, and didn't even see the ape. Crazy!
I counted 17 passes and noticed the Gorilla! How funny. I'm going to have my husband watch it and see what he sees...! So funny!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is awesome! I wanted to hear the rest of his lecture!
yea - I totally wasn't done yet, wanted to hear the rest. but yea, I counted 18 and saw the ape, but did wonder for how long he was out.
The first time I saw this, I didn't believe that the first video I saw was the same as the second, so I had to rewind and watch it again. Crazy.
I counted 15 passes, and didn't even see the ape. Crazy!
I counted 17 passes and noticed the Gorilla! How funny. I'm going to have my husband watch it and see what he sees...! So funny!
Post a Comment