Mark and I made apple pies tonight. Mark's mom brought us a bag of apples this past weekend. We don't have a good place to store them, so we knew we needed to use them before they went bad.Considering I've never made one from scratch by myself before, I feel pretty okay about how they turned out. We gave two of them away to our neighbors, and "Booed" them.
Mark was in charge of the apples themselves. He peeled, cored, and cut them into perfect little slices.
Not the best pies I've ever tasted...but, like I said: first time.
7 comments:
They look delicious! My pies taste great, but I can't ever make them look great. James' grandma even tried to teach me. I'm just a lost cause in aesthetics! Ah well...
They look tasty from here!
I'm very impressed! They look beautiful.
Wow, you are super woman! I am so impressed.
It tasted good too
Andrea, You win the "Martha Stewart" of the year award! Your pies looked beautiful and I believe Mark that they were good!
I'm impressed that you even did that much. I love fresh apple pie. Mmmm...
Post a Comment