So, we met with the Stake President today. He said this calling will turn my life upside down. It will. (It was a calling I felt I was going to get.) But, I will reveal it on Sunday....
Seriously, I've been waiting to here since you said you were going in to see the Stake President so now my curiosity is going WILD! It's Bishop, isn't it. Isn't it!
Well, since moving to the twenty-ninth ward and finding out you were the Relief Society President of this family ward, nothing will surprize me. I'm saying Stake RS Pres.
so is this for Mark or Andrea? if Mark, I'm guessing Counselor in the Bishopric...of a singles ward...that's a popular one with married couples in their 30's...=)
7 comments:
Wait, you're going to be the nursery leader? I thought for sure you were the next EQP.
Seriously, I've been waiting to here since you said you were going in to see the Stake President so now my curiosity is going WILD! It's Bishop, isn't it. Isn't it!
So not fair...tell us now! Inquiring minds need to know. ;)
My guess is Executive Secretary. Either that or something in the Stake YM. This is exciting! Can't wait to hear the news on Sunday.
Well, since moving to the twenty-ninth ward and finding out you were the Relief Society President of this family ward, nothing will surprize me. I'm saying Stake RS Pres.
so is this for Mark or Andrea? if Mark, I'm guessing Counselor in the Bishopric...of a singles ward...that's a popular one with married couples in their 30's...=)
This is for me... and nobody is right
Post a Comment